Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

`


fireflies-long-exposure-photography-2016-japan-19

autumn forest
100 Word Challenge

In through the autumn forest. There were 5 Golden lights, floating around me I wondered, Maybe I did something good? Maybe its Fairy’s? I wondered again, Nothing good came. I was searching if there were something else Interesting, I saw a lovely view. There were lots of golden lights. I tried to count them but there were too much. I didn't care I just counted. I stopped up to 100 But there were still more Golden Lights! I sat in a rock feeling exhausted from counting the golden lights, I thought If there Magicians,Wizards, But I don’t know yet.










10 comments:

  1. I like the way you have added detail. You said... "I wondered, Maybe I did something good? Maybe there Fairy’s? I wondered again, Nothing good came." Here you tell us two ways that you wondered about what was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sana,
    Nice work,good detail. Maybe you could fix up this sentence, 'Maybe there Fairy’s?' re- read it and check it makes sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice for the sentence I need to change (ʘ‿ʘ)

      Delete
  3. Hi Sana,
    I like your story sana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. I really like your story but maybe instead of I stopped up to 100 maybe write I stopped at 100 but you don't have to:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would rather be at 99.

      Delete
  5. Hello Sana,
    Great work. I like your story. well done

    Sincerely Suhayra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete